ESCAPE Gaming Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESCAPE Gaming Center

PC and Console Gaming Center in Bedford, Ohio

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June 30th Tournament - Feedback

Go down 
+2
3NDURANC3
whoopz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whoopz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-21

June 30th Tournament - Feedback Empty
PostSubject: June 30th Tournament - Feedback   June 30th Tournament - Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:20 am

We wanna hear feed back as in what you liked, disliked about the june 30th tournament.

We know lack of Tvs is one thing for sure will be changed, but anything else?
Did you like the gametypes and rules? Was the entry fee to high? Were you at time confused about anything? ALL FEED BACK IS WANTED, good or bad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.halohio.com
3NDURANC3

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: June 30th Tournament - Feedback   June 30th Tournament - Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:49 pm

I think the tournament was pretty well run. Like you said, there has to be more tvs and consoles set up. Also, there should be a higher cash prize. Normally a reg lan tourney would be a couple hundred bucks and it would go to the top 3 teams. And for FFA having like 5 people FFAs and 7 people FFAs and stuff like that is just weird. It should always be a 8 man FFA. The rules were pretty good, the MLG stuff is the best. But um, for weapons on map, i did not like the human... Because way too many kids were just camping with shotguns, it was redicilous. It should be Rifles, that way its all skill. Soo, id say it was a good tournament overall, just needs a lil improvement.
Back to top Go down
Kruzer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: June 30th Tournament - Feedback   June 30th Tournament - Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Was run well for first tourney. Like Endurance said it needs some help here and there, But keep up the good work and GET SOME MORE TV's!
Back to top Go down
(ESC) BlindEyE
Admin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: June 30th Tournament - Feedback   June 30th Tournament - Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:11 am

We will be working on getting more Tvs. But keep the feedback coming we are reading what is said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escapeplay.net
LordZ HUGE BR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: June 30th Tournament - Feedback   June 30th Tournament - Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:05 am

I like the way the tourney was set up but the gametypes were a little out of wack.. On Ivory Tower it should be rifles on the map bc people would just camp the OV tunnel with Rockets and u couldnt do anything. But yeah more tvs and you guys would be set.
Back to top Go down
Clickedy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: June 30th Tournament - Feedback   June 30th Tournament - Feedback Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 am

more space(everyone was cramped together), smaller tvs( tvs were huge!!!),scheduled warm ups?(i only had one warmup game some ppl had 5 games..)

after the tournament, i played on my 22' tv in an ffa with some semi pros and Rayyyyype and got 3rd and only lost by like 7 kills( Rayyype got first)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 30th Tournament - Feedback   June 30th Tournament - Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 30th Tournament - Feedback
Page 1 of 1